I am passionate about helping privately held business owners develop well planned, professionally managed, and profitable companies.
- Senior executive experience (CEO, COO, CFO)
- For-profit and nonprofit operating experience
- Business as Mission (BAM) development perspective for today's Christian businessperson
- Growth and development strategy, strategic planning, market expansion and development
- Sales, sales management, contract negotiations expertise
- Business consulting, business plan development, including expansion and strategic alliance perspectives
- Turn-around and corporate restructuring experience
- Start-up experience
- Financial planning, budgeting, and financial modeling expertise
- Proven ability to effectively operate in diverse market verticals effectively
Over 30+ years, I have developed well-tested tactical and strategic skills that allow me to work with business owners seeking to start up, expand, reorganize, or refocus operations and strategy. After 40+ years, I realize that unless Christ is the center of everything, all work is ultimately in vain. Working with Mercy and its compassion initiatives gives me the opportunities to use my experience to help others in their businesses for God's Kingdom.