Media Consultant, Collaboration Coordinator
I am honored to partner with MercyToday and to work with their unique team of seasoned business professionals serving God.
- 30+ years of collaboration with faith, business, and government leaders
- 20+ years managed local Christian talk radio station, social media, and virtual meeting platforms
- 10+ years business leader teaching, training, and coaching to maximize Quadruple Bottom Line: People, Planet, Profit, and Purpose
- Founder and Executive Director of the former Christian Chamber of Commerce of Northwest
- Executive Director of Serving Our Neighbors
- Owner and Creative Director of a small business, Kingdom Technologies Group
I am glad to be part of God's plan for MercyToday as they engage listeners and small businesses to large corporations, with what God is doing around the world.