I love the fishing trips, meeting new and old friends getting together for a fun filled fishing trip and sitting around at the dock eating crab while waiting for crabs to be bagged up, then we say our good byes until the next trip.
Oregon Paralyzed Veterans4.4/5 based on 9 Reviews Write a Review
Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America (OPVA), incorporated in 1976, is a chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America. OPVA serves the needs of its Members – U.S. military veterans with spinal cord injury or disease (SCI/D) – and helps them enjoy the highest possible quality of life. OPVA, Members, Associate Members, Family Members, Volunteers, and allied organizations work to provide leadership and advocacy in:
- Improving health care and SCI/D research and education
- Protecting veterans rights and benefits
- Improving awareness of disability rights
- Offering sports and health-promotion activities
- Increasing accessibility and removing architectural barriers in Oregon, Southwest Washington, and Idaho.