Managed WordPress Hosting For Your Peace Of Mind
Are you looking for a new home for your WordPress website or blog? Tired of dealing with the big hosting companies where you’re simply a number? Not sure where to turn?
We make it easy to find a new home for your WordPress website or blog with our Managed WordPress Hosting & Care Plan.
We will migrate your website to our servers
- Free migration to our platform
- Free SSL Certificate
- Once fully migrated, we will change the “A” record of your domain to point to our servers (geek speak)
How much does it cost?
$297 for 1st 3 months, $97/mo afterwards (Silver care plan).
What do we need?
- Admin access to your WordPress website
- Login access to your domain registrar (i.e. Godaddy, Network Solutions, etc) so we can change the “A” record to point to our server
What type of websites do we host?
Typically, we work with customers in the following niches only.
- Home & Garden Services
- Health & Fitness
- Professional Services
What else do I need to know?
- We are a family-friendly brand. If you can’t take your minor kids to it, we probably don’t host it.
- We do NOT host or support hosted email. We recommend either Google Suites or Office 365. Your IT firm will be able to assist you with setup and configuration.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We are so happy working with Third River! I love that they are local and so easy to access. They are quick and responsive to our needs. They really understand customer service! We previously had larger organizations helping us with our website managem… Keep Readingent, SEO and online marketing. I would never go back to that. We have been with Third River for a few years now and I feel like they continue to up their game - new ideas, new innovations and at a reasonable cost. We are so happy with what we get from their services and I look forward to all the ways we can continue to grow with them!
From the moment I spoke with the team at Third River I knew they were professionals committed to making my project perfect and getting it done on the time line agreed upon.
We provide both hosting and ongoing support for your WordPress web site.
- Managed WordPress hosting
- Daily backups
- Google analytics tracking
- Up to 30 minutes of done-for-you expert assistance each month. Time does not generally roll over but is used as a guideline. If you consistently need more time each month we have other care plans available.
- phone and email support
- Monthly software, technology, and security updates
- Fixes if website breaks due to an upgrade or gets hacked
Why Host With Us?
We can’t talk about WordPress websites without mentioning hosting and security. We ask our customers to host with us for two simple reasons;
- There are hundreds of server configurations available. We believe we offer a great hosting platform and we know how to manage it well. A lot of companies in our industry will buy a shared hosting account and will then resell portions of that shared hosting account to their customers on an already overcrowded server. We pay well over $1000/mo for dedicated servers from one of the top tier hosting providers in the country.
- Security: We use a lot of extra security precautions in our WordPress accounts. Why? Because WordPress has been known to be hacked easily and often. However, with hundreds of websites under our control we have only had a couple of websites get hacked, ever. Fortunately, as part of our support package we can usually restore them quickly.
Additionally WordPress has many updates and typically web designers and those hosting sites don’t bother to update very often….this leaves you open to major security loopholes and leaves your site exposed to threats. We are different. When WordPress issues an update we make sure the update is stable, then we upgrade WordPress and all of the plugins for you. If anything breaks due to software code changes, we will automatically fix your site for you at no additional charge. This means you are always protected and have the best versions of the WordPress software running, and you have the peace of mind that you don’t have to worry about updates breaking your site or opening up security holes.