Fourlane Quick Round Spotlight: Rene Perry
Becoming the #1 Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider and Reseller doesn’t happen overnight; it takes drive, vision, and the right team to accomplish it. The people behind Fourlane are what keep us growing each and every year. With our Quick Round Spotlight, we give you a glimpse at those we have behind the scenes at our fully remote company.
This month, we are excited to do our Quick Round Spotlight with Rene Perry, a Fourlane Software Consultant/Client Trainer. A native Texan, Rene was born and raised in Dallas and originally started her career in the salon industry. After 20 years, she had a career change that helped her gain knowledge in office management, accounting, payroll, software support and more at a local chain of furniture stores. When that company closed its doors in 2018, Rene found Fourlane and we as a company could not be more happy with such an energetic and knowledgeable team member. Here are her thoughts:
What you like about working for Fourlane:
- I LOVE the people I work with/for. I have never worked with such an amazing, positive group of people.
- There are endless learning and growth opportunities here, as well as the opportunity to adapt work schedules to changing personal needs and obligations.
- The values of the company, both toward their employees and their clients, are in line with my own.
What would you want people to know about us?
- That we are a cohesive team that really does care about the success of our clients
- That because our staff come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds, we have the resources to solve any ask
What motivates you to come to work every day?
- A strong drive to help others and to fix things
- I enjoy talking to my coworkers and clients
- My mortgage. (don’t quote me on that!) 😊