Ready To Grow Your Local Business or Organization?
Choose A Plan
Stand Out & Thrive
Plans & Pricing
We have a plan for every business. No long-term contracts.
You can upgrade or downgrade to a different package and corresponding features at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I downgrade or cancel?
We don’t like long-term contracts any more than you do, so you can downgrade or cancel your marketing package at any time. Your subscription and access will be available until the end of your current billing cycle.
If you downgrade or cancel, you will lose access to the features and benefits of your current package level.
Any reviews that you currently have generated and are being promoted on WhirLocal will remain.
If you have PRO plan and above, you can:
- Export contacts out of the CRM
- Save your website pages as HTML so your new developer can make any necessary changes and load them on a new hosting account
Why are reviews and positive testimonials so important?
You’re losing business to your competitors if you aren’t being proactive about leveraging testimonials and social proof in your marketing.
Positive testimonials and social proof help you stand out from your competition and grow your business. Period.
How do you help generate more reviews?
We make it easy to generate a steady stream of positive reviews. Here are our two most popular tools:
- Kiosk or ‘Check-in’ Mode: Use our kiosk or ‘check-in’ mode to make it easy to get your customers into your review funnel. Once you capture their contact information, it automatically triggers the Review Invite Email Campaign and optional SMS text message. [See Example]
- Upload Contacts: Upload a contact list and easily ask them for reviews using our automated Review Invite Email Campaign.
Both of these methods drive your customers into your Review Funnel, making it easy to generate a steady stream of positive reviews.
What are the Neighborhood Publishing Tools?
Content is king! We’ve given you the ability to publish blog posts, projects, and special offers. This helps build social proof and can grow your business.
What is a Neighborhood Magazine Newsfeed?
Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Nextdoor, and other sites all have newsfeeds. The problem is, these newsfeeds are not focused on your local neighborhood. We’ve built hyper-local neighborhood newsfeeds so you can see what is going on in your neighborhood without all the drama and content you don’t need. [See Example]
What is the affiliate referral program?
As a WhirLocal Affiliate, you earn recurring commissions in two ways;
1) Direct referral commissions of 20% (recurring) when someone signs up for a WhirLocal membership through your Unique Affiliate URL and buys or upgrades to a paid membership account.
2) Bonus referral commissions of 10% (recurring) when someone signs up for a WhirLocal membership through the Unique Affiliate URL of one of your direct referrals and buys or upgrades to a paid membership account.