Construction Accounting Services
How you maintain the flow of your financial resources in a construction business is every bit as critical as monitoring the workflow on each project. In fact, you could make an argument that it’s more important, as money management enables the work schedule to continue apace.
That’s why you have to rely on a construction accountant who:
- Gets to know your company intimately
- Understands the fluidity of your industry and how construction accounting varies from accounting for other brick-and-mortar and service industries
- Keeps up with government regulations that affect everything from team construction payroll and tax withholding laws to construction audits
- Sets up internal processes to track assets moving in and out of your company to assure profitability
- Adopts the most up-to-date and appropriate construction software for your needs
- Stays in close contact with your staff to maintain open and regular communication, which ensures that everyone is on the same page and using best practices
Your construction certified public accountant (CPA) at Miller & Company is dedicated to exemplary customer service that goes beyond a simple construction audit at tax time.
Expect to develop a close relationship that pays off in:
- Smoother bookkeeping processes
- Payroll accounting that takes into account your fluid use of subcontractors and your incessant project demands
- Unique internal controls to maximize your profits on each project with close percentage-of-completion oversight
- Best practices to allow you to keep more of your profits and take every tax advantage available to you
THE CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTING PERSPECTIVE
Construction professionals like you thrive in a bustling environment that demands you pay close attention to requests for proposals (RFPs), timelines, project management and completing projects to specs. Your reputation depends on keeping a close eye on the actual building process. When the fast and furious pace requires your complete attention, accounting often takes a backseat.
You’re mobile, moving from project to project while working in new locations regularly. Your business is so different from other service and product-based organizations that you need a construction accountant who understands the wide range of variables involved in your business.
To keep your cost estimates on track, your construction accounting team — backed by the best construction-focused technologies available — monitors hundreds of varying cost categories on a daily basis. Some of these include:
- Travel time
- Material delivery to every specific jobsite
- Equipment and tools owned, leased and moved from site to site
- Real-time tracking at each completion phase
- Clean-up at the end of a project
- Ongoing labor costs that vary from project to project
- Engineering and design overhead
- Fixed office costs and their impact on each project
- Consulting fees
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm;
Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm,
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.
Miller & Company CPAs: Tax Accountants
2831 Ringling Boulevard, #204B
Sarasota, FL 34237
Keywords: accountant sarasota, cpa firms in sarasota, sarasota cpa, cpa sarasota, best accountants sarasota, sarasota cpa firm, sarasota accounting firms, best small business accountant, best cpa firm, best tax accountant, tax accountant sarasota, tax cpa sarasota, top sarasota accounting firm, sarasota cpa firm, accounting firms in sarasota, best cpa firms, irs payment plan, tax preparation, retirement planning, tax lien, deferred tax asset, tax levy, tax audit, small business accountants, tax planning, federal tax lien, audited financial statements, payroll accounting, small business bookkeeping, cash flow management, tax resolution services, business consulting sarasota, irs audit triggers, expatriate tax, international tax accountant, forensic accounting sarasota, qualified domestic trust, business registration sarasota, certified audit, tax representation, pension audits, financial statement review, international tax planning, international tax consultant, irs innocent spouse, accounting services sarasota, strategic planning sarasota, business accounting sarasota, cpa self employed sarasota, high net worth retirement planning, real estate accounting, hoa accounting, cira accounting & audits, rental and commercial property accounting, construction accounting services, gift tax for nonresident aliens in the u.s., foreign nationals & firpta